The world’s first and
only 100% invisible
hearing aid, Lyric
provides clear, natural
sound and is worn 24/7
for months at a time.
Lyric is a very small, discreet hearing aid
that is placed in the ear canal near the eardrum,
to provide 100% invisible hearing
Designed to suit mild to moderately-severe hearing loss, Lyric uses the natural anatomy of
the ear to amplify sounds, providing a full, natural listening experience.
Our hearing care professionals are part of a small number of clinics in Australia that are fully
trained and certified to fit the Lyric hearing aid.
- 100% invisible – Placed in your ear canal, Lyric remains completely out of sight – invisible to the world.
- Clear, natural sound – Enjoy natural sound in all listening situations.
- No batteries to change or charge – Enjoy maintenance-free wear for months at a time.
- 24/7 reliability and comfort – Wear Lyric around the clock for months at a time without removing1 for activities such as exercising or even showering.
- Tinnitus relief – Provides greater relief from tinnitus than daily wear hearing aids.
Lyric subscription mode
- Lyric is sold by annual subscription, which includes replacement Lyric devices and servicing throughout the year.
- With Lyric, there are no repairs or battery replacements and you will receive technology updates as they become available.
- Each Lyric device lasts for months at a time.4 When you need a new Lyric, you will visit your provider for a replacement device.
- Experience the quality of Lyric with our 30-day obligation-free trial offer.
- Complete your details and we will contact you to start the trial process.
Try Lyric obligation-free
Experience invisible, hassle-free hearing.
93% of Lyric users would recommend Lyric to a friend or loved one
Discover Lyric, the world’s only 100% invisible hearing aid.
IS LYRIC FOR ME?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Call and book an appointment today
Phone us on 3467 8894
- Individual patient needs may vary. Lyric is not appropriate for all patients. See a Lyric provider to determine if Lyric is right for you.
- Lyric is water resistant, not waterproof and should not be completely submerged in water.
- J.Henry et al. (2016) Randomised controlled trial: Extended wear vs conventional vs combination devices for tinnitus.
- Duration of battery life varies by patient and is subject to individual ear conditions.
- Based on results from two surveys totalling 109 patients who had worn Lyric for at least 30 days.